Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Haha

Assalamualaikum w.b.t......

Tuesday morning...

I want to start something new for today...
So I apply foundation on my face this morning..
Hahahaha
Eventhough there is no different at all....or you can say me "buruk" all over the time..with or without
Yes, I didn't wear any foundation or make up on my face since 2 years ago before I go to work....
Hahahaha
The reason is, my job not required me to 'lawa2' at office....
The second reason is.....
My face is very sensitive...which pimples over there and here....
So, I avoid make up to decrease their development...hehehehe....
Although I didn't wear make up or at least foundation, I'm still can do my job properly...
Thats why my foundation always reach it's expiry date when I really need it....
Hahahahaha

But today is different...
This is a new beginning...
Hahahaha
LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment