Saturday, October 10, 2015

My facebook account is deactivated!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.....

Selamat bersukan everyone, since today is hari sukan negara kan...hehe....pagi tadi lagi dah nampak kumpulan berbasikal merentasi jalanraya...rajin betul diorang ni...

Okay back to above title, i'm just deactivated my facebook account!and so with my twitter!!hehe...dont knw why...for my twitter it was really not active since a few months/year so its not an issue to deactivate that account....for facebook, huhu...i dnt know what to say...just so bosan to see very annoying status everyday/everytime i login fb...macam2 and i dont think i can read and read the type of status anymore.....yes i know, it is a social media where you can be social with everyone like post/share your emosional, your masakan, your routine or whatever it is and i dont think i like it (except i'm your fans/ i adore u)....

its not a kesalahan to do what you did, but i dont know why recently i hate to read that...can you see that i am not a social person?hahahahha..sorry friends...but i am VERY sure that you will never miss me right?hahahahahaha......

but to tell u hw i deactivate my account, actually i didnt see the deactivated button on my fb page..suddenly i think fb will never allowed people to deactivated account, hahahahahaha....then i google...found it...i need to go to facebook help center website....and after a few click, i done the deactivation...they give me 14 days to cancel my request (if i want), hahahahaha.....actually if we want to deactivate fb acc, we can also keep save our data like our post and pic........but i dont think i need it,,huh dont know why...like fb haters pulak....wht fb did at me??haha...nothing.......

and last, happy ber fb/ ber social everyone.....dont feel guilty of whatever you posted/will post at fb okay!!!its your right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment