Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Bored

Assalamualaikum w.b.t......

I woke up this morning with moody.....Yeah,its normal for Monday.....but that mood was different....i don't know why........i feel so malas to go to work...but i have to...always have to.......ye la kalo tetibe cuti kang dapat lak warning letter...aduiiiiiii........when i calculate back total of my on leave until today,its already 8 days taken...wowwww......pemalasnye ko ni kan!!So i think i don't want to take anymore leave for this month....actually my company just allowed their staff to take 1 day annual leave for a month....1 more day for Emergency leave..........but me?waduhhh tapi bulan ni teringin sangat nak g Ptrajaya...nak tgk belon panas 17-18 March......Sbtu keje half day.....mane sempat nak smpai sana...mesti g ahad....so takkan isnin nak keje?huhuhu......

But actually, i just want to mentioned my feeling in working.....i feel boring.....because of that, i go back home at 4.30pm today......instead of 6.00 pm as normal.......seriously i keep wondering....is this a feeling that i felt when i decided to resign my job before?OMG......please don't la......

No comments:

Post a Comment